People new to multipurpose WordPress themes will be delighted with The7 Design Wizard. It allows to choose basic settings like branding, colors, header layout, etc. and intelligently calculates all the rest. Voilà, your pro-grade site design is ready in mere minutes. Automatically!
Add a seamless integration with Visual Composer page builder, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, WPML (as well as other most popular plugins), and you get the definitive web-development toolkit. And, yes, it is mobile friendly (certified by Google) and SEO-ready.
100% WooCommerce integration. Sell your goods with style.
That’s right – no need to mess with WooCommerce styling to fit your site perfectly. The7 will apply all required highly customized styles based on your design automatically! Specially optimized to sell digital, as well as physical, goods.
$99 worth of premium plugins included
The7 offers more value for money. It includes $99 worth of premium plugins: Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Royal Slider (JS version), Go – Pricing tables, Visual Composer, Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer.
Compatible with most popular WordPress Plugins
Enjoy one of the bast in class plugins compatibility. To name a few:
Contact form 7, WPML, All in One Calendar, Events manager Pro, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, SEO by Yoast, All in One Seo Pack, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, JetPack, Luv Comments, Disqus, Geo Post, Ultimate Maintenance Mode, NextGEN Gallery, etc.
Optimized for Search Engines (SEO)
The7’s HTML5 code meets best SEO practices. It is officially “mobile friendly” (confirmeg by google). Theme is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All on One SEO Pack” and “SEO by Yoast”.
The7 v3.9.0 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Changelog
v3.9.0 (Jul 6, 2016)
1. New demos:
– Construction company;
– Hosting company;
2. WPML compatibility review.
3. Fixed: button “return to shop” wrong hover color with certain settings.
4. Fixed: “self.config.postsContainer.collage is not a function” JS error (prevented jgrid shortcode(s) navigation from working correctly).
5. Fixed: WooCommerce single product post; if related products are hidden, footer overlaps product content.
6. Fixed: Shortcake shortcode; cut the content on click on bullet navigation.
7. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce currency symbol.
8. Fixed: Progress bars; default color is not set to accent.
9. The7 v.2 updated to v.2.3.17 (plugins updated to newest versions).
10. Plugins updated to newest versions.