ConvertPlug v2.3.1 – WordPress Popups Plugin
What is ConvertPlug ?
Most of the websites lose 98% of their traffic without converting. How much does yours convert? ConvertPlug v2.3.1 is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create beautiful elements such as Info Bar, Modal Popup, Slide In, Opt-in Widget, etc that call users for action and help you convert more visitors. Each element is designed carefully so it appears beautiful devices of all types
How does ConvertPlug work?
ConvertPlug requires no coding or design experience. Just follow the intuitive instructions and you go live under 10 minutes! Simply create a campaign, select what kind of module you want, choose a template and customize it as per your needs and you’re all set to go. Refer Step by Step Instructions here
Some of the triggers when your message can be triggered –
Before user leaves (Exit Intent)
After time delay
When user scrolls % of page
Display after X seconds of inactivity
At the end of page or post
On click of a button, text or image
Launch with shortcode
ConvertPlug v2.3.1 – WordPress Popups Plugin Changelog
Version 2.3.1 – With a lot of efforts put in to create a few more styles that will ease your work, a few improvements to enhance the performance and a few fixes making sure it works just the way you like it!
We, at Brainstorm Force present to you ConvertPlug Version 2.3.1, with many more features added to the previous one. In this version we have added a few more styles, features you will love to use and some improvements you’ve been looking out for.
A few Highlights in this Version:
– New: Social media with Form modal style
– New: Social article modal style
– New: Free widget slide in style
– New: Connect Input Box and Button Option
– New: Filter hook for target page settings
– New: HTML tags allowed in success and failure message after form submission
– New: Added input box radius option
– New: Added option to set time for displaying close button
– New: Retrieving alt attribute for media images
– New: Added Download File option after redirection
– New: Added Positions for Close Button
– New: Added option to Display module when user scrolls to a certain ID or Class on the page
– New: Added option to Auto close module
– New: Added option to set actions after successful form submission
– New: Added option to minimize opt-in widget slide in style on load
– Improvement: Display style edit link at front end only for users who has access to ConvertPlug
– Improvement: Fixed conflicts with WooCommerce, Ultimate Member and Blog Manager plugin
– Fixed: Mod security for relative image path
– Fixed: Modal overlapping on other HTML containers after closing
– Fixed: Sanitize folder name issue while importing style
– Fixed: Custom CSS style including multiple times
Social Media with Form Modal Style
There may be times you wish to display a stand-alone social media popup. While including it with a form works well too. In ConvertPlug version 2.3.1 we have introduced a Social Media with Form style that lets you make use of it like an Opt-in form as well as a social popup.